How to get to Darlinghurst
277 Bourke Street
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Phone: 02 8353 3000
Fax: 02 8353 3040
Getting there by:
The railway stations at Kings Cross and Museum are within 15 minutes walking distance. Town Hall station is within an easy 20 minutes walking distance.
Walking from Town Hall Station
1. At Town Hall Train Station exit at George Street.
2. Proceed South on George Street until you reach Bathurst Street.
3. Turn left onto Bathurst Street and walk until you reach Elizabeth Street.
4. Walk across Elizabeth Street and enter Hyde Park.
5. Continue to walk through Hyde Park until you reach College Street.
6. Turn right onto College Street and continue to walk until you reach Oxford Road.
7. Tum left onto Oxford Street and then a quick left onto Liverpool Street.
8. Continue along Liverpool Street going straight through two roundabouts until you reach Bourke Street, Darlinghurst.
9. The Skin & Cancer Foundation is on the corner of Bourke and Liverpool Streets, Darlinghurst.
Parking is not available at the Foundation and is very limited in the surrounding streets, as expected in the inner city area. There are a few 1-2 hour parking slots available adjacent to the building.
A paid parking station located nearby on Riley Street offers an alternative for parking.