The Skin & Cancer Foundation Australia offers a variety of cosmetic treatments that can help you maintain a more youthful and healthy appearance.
Types of conditions treated include:
- acne scars and other scars;
- freckles and skin pigmentation problems;
- hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating;
- lines, wrinkles, furrows and frown lines;
- redness/broken capillaries and veins;
- rosacea skin damage;
- sun-damaged skin;
- sunken cheeks and temples;
- thin lips;
- unwanted hair.
Cosmetic care at the Foundation is provided by our experienced dermatology team and includes skin assessment by a dermatologist, advice on skin care and discussion of cosmetic procedures appropriate to your needs.